The TPS010-DR1S12 is a powerful electronic switching power supply with DIN rail mounting. It´s suitable for home automation systems (Smart-Home Systems) or industrial applications (e.g. automation, mechanical engineering).
Due to it´s dimensions, the power supply is suitable for DIN rail mounting and also for installation in home fuse boxes and electrical distribution boxes (e.g. Hager , Siemens, etc.)
Screw terminals provide easy connection , the output voltage is adjustable (12 - 15 V), the device is already preset to 24 V output voltage.
- DIN-Rail power supply, stabilized
- 12 VDC, 0.83 A, 10 W max.
12 - 15 V infinitely adjustable via potentiometer
- Low ripple < 30 mV
- standby-mode < 2 - 3 W
- 100 % full load Burn-In test
- Over voltage protection 16 V
- Overload protection 11 W with continuous power limitation (no simple Hiccup solution)
- Over current protection 0.9 A
- Temperature protection
- Short circuit protection
- Protection class II
- Protection IP 20
- EN61204-3, EN55022 B, EN55011 B, EN61000-6-2, EN61000-4-2, EN61000-4-3, EN61000-4-4, EN61000-4-5, EN61000-4-6, EN61000-4-8, EN61000-4-11
- Din-Rail / TS 35/7.5 or TS 35/15 and common fuse box
- 57 x 23 x 91 mm (L x W x H)