The TPS060-GP24V is a powerful electronic switching power supply with DIN rail mounting. It´s suitable for home automation systems (Smart-Home Systems) or industrial applications (e.g. automation, mechanical engineering.)
In standby modus our new GREEN POWER series offers extremely low consumption. The consumption is only < 0.3 W.
Due to it´s dimensions, the power supply is suitable for DIN rail mounting and also for installation in home fuse boxes, electrical distribution boxes (e.g. Hager , Siemens, etc. )
Screw terminals provide easy connection , the output voltage is adjustable (24 -28V), the device is already preset to 24 V output voltage.
- DIN-Rail power supply, stabilized
- 24 VDC, 2.5 A, 30 W max.
24 - 28 V infinitely adjustable via potentiometer
- Low ripple < 30 mV
- 100 % full load burn-in test
- Standby-mode < 0.3 W
- Over voltage protection
- Overload protection with continuous power limitation (no simple Hiccup solution)
- Over current protection
- Temperature protection
- Short circuit protection
- Protection class II
- Protection IP 20
- CE, RoHS
- EN61204-3, EN55022 B, EN55011 B, EN61000-6-2, EN61000-4-2, EN61000-4-3, EN61000-4-4, EN61000-4-5, EN61000-4-6, EN61000-4-8, EN61000-4-11
- Din-Rail / TS 35/7.5 or TS 35/15 and common fuse box
- 91 x 71 x 57 mm (L x W x H)
- The productspecification and various certifications, we will send to you on request.