The TPS100-GP12V is a powerful electronic switching power supply with DIN rail mounting.
It´s suitable for home automation systems (Smart-Home Systems) or industrial applications (e.g. automation, mechanical engineering, ...)
In standby modus our new GREEN POWER series offers extremely low consumption. The consumption is only <0.3W.
Due to it´s dimensions, the power supply is suitable for DIN rail mounting and also for installation in home fuse boxes / electrical distribution boxes (e.g. Hager , Siemens, etc. )
Screw terminals provide easy connection , the output voltage is adjustable (24 -28V), the device is already preset to 24V output voltage.
- DIN-Rail power supply, stabilized
- 12 VDC, 6.0 A, 72 W max.
(12 - 15 V infinitely adjustable via potentiometer)
- Low ripple 1% of output voltage
- 100% full load burn-in-test
- Standby-Modus < 0.3 W
THE POWER SUPPLY HAS THE FOLLOWING SAFETY FEATURES:
- Over voltage protection
- Overload protection, with continuous power limitation (no simple Hick -up solution)
- Over current protection
- Temperature protection
- Short circuit protection
- Protection class II
- Protection marking IP20
- CE, RoHS
- Din-Rail / TS35/7.5 or TS35/15 and common fuse box
- 91 x 90 x 57 mm (L x W x H)
- The productspecification and various certifications, we will send to you on request.