The TPS100-GP24V is a powerful electronic switching power supply with DIN rail mounting. It´s suitable for home automation systems (Smart-Home Systems) or industrial applications (e.g. automation, mechanical engineering, ...)
In standby modus our new GREEN POWER series offers extremely low consumption. The consumption is only <0.3W.
Due to it´s dimensions, the power supply is suitable for DIN rail mounting and also for installation in home fuse boxes / electrical distribution boxes (e.g. Hager , Siemens, etc. )
Screw terminals provide easy connection , the output voltage is adjustable (24 -28V), the device is already preset to 24V output voltage.
- DIN-Rail power supply, stabilized
- 24 VDC, 2.5 A, xx W max.
- 24 - 28 V infinitely adjustable via potentiometer
- Ripple/Noise 1 % of output voltage
- 100 % full load burn-in test
- Standby-Mode < 0,3 W
- Over voltage protection
- Overload protection, with continuous power limitation (no simple Hiccup solution)
- Over current protection
- Temperature protection
- Short circuit protection
- Protection class II
- Protection IP 30
- CE, RoHS
- EN61204-3, EN55022 B, EN55011 B, EN61000-6-2, EN61000-4-2, EN61000-4-3, EN61000-4-4, EN61000-4-5, EN61000-4-6, EN61000-4-8, EN61000-4-11
- Din-Rail TS 35/7.5 or TS 35/15 and standard home fuse boxes and electrical distribution boxes
- 91 x 90 x 57 mm (L x W x H )
- The productspecification and various certifications, we will send to you on request.