The TPS010-GP12V is a powerful electronic switching power supply with DIN rail mounting. It´s suitable for home automation systems (Smart-Home Systems) or industrial applications (e.g. automation, mechanical engineering)
In standby modus our new GREEN POWER series offers extremely low consumption. The consumption is only < 0.3 W.
Due to it´s dimensions, the power supply is suitable for DIN rail mounting and also for installation in home fuse boxes / electrical distribution boxes (e.g. Hager , Siemens, etc.)
Screw terminals provide easy connection , the output voltage is adjustable (12 - 15 V), the device is already preset to 12 V output voltage.
- DIN-Rail power supply, stabilized
- 12 V DC, 0.85 A, 10 W max.
12 - 15 V infinitely adjustable via potentiometer
- Low ripple 1% of Output voltage
- 100 % full load burn-in test
- Standby-Modus < 0.3 W
- Over voltage protection
- Overload protection, with continuous power limitation (no simple Hiccup solution)
- Over current protection
- Temperature protection
- Short circuit protection
- Protection class II
- Protection marking IP20
- CE, RoHS
- Din-Rail / TS 35/7.5 or TS 35/15 and standard home fuse boxes and electrical distribution boxes
- 91 x 23 x 57 mm (L x W x H)
The productspecification and various certifications, we will send to you on request.